2013 has been an INCREDIBLE year for Fashion & Compassion! God has poured immeasurable blessings on the women we serve, our volunteers and our partners - THANK YOU for being a part of the TRANSFORMATION of lives and communities through Fashion & Compassion!
Please join us in giving thanks to God for the achievements below:
- Brought DIGNITY to over 100 women in the US, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi & Ecuador through economic opportunity!
- Educated thousands of people through The Ignite Justice Conference, speaking engagements, events and sales about poverty and injustice.
- Donated over $25,000 to our Collaborative Partners and other organizations who are providing education and empowerment to the vulnerable.
- Provided life-changing surgery to Concy, a 9 year-old orphan cared for by one of our Ugandan Artisans.
- LAUNCHED the following
- Our WEBSITE!
- The Ignite Justice Conference to EDUCATE, EMPOWER & ENGAGE people in the fight against injustice! Join us for the next conference in Charlotte February 21&22. Click HERE to REGISTER.
- The Hope Collection partnership with Education Equals Hope
- The Unity Collection partnership with Amahoro Handicrafts
- Our Compassionista Program - consider becoming a Compassionista in 2014!
- Expanded The Freedom Collection through partnership with Northside Baptist Church and several other organizations fighting trafficking and empowering women & youth in Charlotte.
- Raised over $20,000 for ALARM’s Institute of Women’s Excellence to help unsponsored students stay in school.
- Redesigned The Dignity Collection.
- Received our first custom order… look for it soon at Proverbs31.org!
We can't wait to see what God has in store for F&C in 2014! Please pray for us as we strive to continue to free more women from poverty & injustice in Jesus name!