Like all companies, we have core values that guide each & every decision we make. And while our values are deeply rooted in Christian principles, we believe that all people are created in God’s image & that they are worthy of love, dignity & respect, regardless of their beliefs.
These values are so dear to our heart you may even notice we named some our collections after them!
- Love: “No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.” (1 John 4:12)
- Dignity: “So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.” (Genesis 1:27)
- Hope: “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.” (Proverbs 13:12)
- Service: “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” (Mark 10:45)
- Community: “Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.” (1 Corinthians 12:7)
- Integrity: “I know, my God, that you test the heart and are pleased with integrity. All these things I have given willingly and with honest intent. And now I have seen with joy how willingly your people who are here have given to you.” (1 Chronicles 29:17)
- Generosity: “And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” (2 Corinthians 9:8)
- Action: “In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.” (James 2:17)
- Beauty: “To all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory.”(Isaiah 61:3)