COMPASSIONISTA TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are thrilled you are joining the team at Fashion & Compassion to help empower vulnerable women – thank you! Participation in the Compassionista Ambassador Program is governed by the Program Terms and Conditions shared below. Please review them carefully. Remember, the purpose of the Compassionista Ambassador Program is to bring awareness to our mission and grow our brand through your amazing network of family and friends. And for this we are grateful. Participation empowers you to help change the world. Read on!
1. You must be 18 or older to be a Compassionista Ambassador.
2. Please don’t comment with your Compassionista code on any Fashion & Compassion social media posts or channels (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.), even if you see another Ambassador doing it.
3.Similarly, don’t post your Ambassador code to any posts from Fashion & Compassion wholesale accounts or stores that carry our products. Also, please do not go into stores that sell Fashion & Compassion products and share your code with customers. If we receive word from a wholesale account this is happening, you will be removed from the program.
4. Do not sell Fashion & Compassion items at events of any kind (markets, online, etc.), unless approved by Fashion & Compassion staff, with approval in writing.
5. Do not add your Ambassador code to coupon sites! Remember, our ultimate goal is to empower vulnerable women through the sale of their handicrafts, and posting to coupon sites will cause more long-term harm to our organization, brand, and ultimately our Artisans.
6. You may only use one code per order, so if we are having a fun sale, you can choose whether you want to use the sale code or your Compassionista code. You’ll earn rewards points for your order either way!
7. Please be kind and respectful to all Fashion & Compassion staff, artisans, and fellow Compassionistas.
8. Topics discussed during meetings and other workshops shall not be discussed with individuals who are not participants in the program or team members.
10. In order to remain active in our Ambassador program, all Compassionistas must post or share about Fashion & Compassion at least once per month.
11. Sorry, but non-compliance with any of these terms and conditions is grounds for removal from the program. You will be asked to acknowledge your acceptance of these terms and conditions at the time of application. We know you will do an amazing job!
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
1. Posting tagged photos on social networking sites must represent the standards of Fashion & Compassion; a faith based non-profit serving vulnerable women
2. Remember that once you are a Compassionista you are constantly representing the brand, even if you are not actively wearing or promoting our products
3. Please do not tag Fashion & Compassion in photos that include:
- Beverage containers/alcohol
- Suggestive or distasteful poses
- Revealing attire
- Illegal or questionable activity
4. Fashion & Compassion has the right to ask you to remove the Fashion & Compassion tag if the photo is deemed harmful to our brand’s image
5. If you are not sure if your post falls within the Compassionista Social Media Practices, you may contact Avery at email@example.com