Work at Fashion & Compassion!
Thank you for your interest in Fashion & Compassion and for taking the time to explore the opportunities that are currently available within our organization.
We are currently evaluating candidates for the following positions (click on the title to view the full position description):
- Undergraduate degree (emphasis in business preferred) or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of progressively expansive roles as a retail sales representative or manager
- 2-4 years of expertise in eCommerce business principles, strategies, and platforms, as well as in-depth knowledge of eCommerce content building and product cycle oversight
- Sales Focus – penchant for driving profitable retail sales across various sales channels with specific emphasis on eCommerce strategies and platforms
- Results Orientation – track record of exceeding goals and a bottom-line orientation while balancing the delivery of programs against the realities of a budget
- Direct effective retail sales strategies, communications, and events
- Manage and optimize digital marketing channels
- Drive sales among key stakeholders, existing clients, and target audiences
Should you feel that you are a qualified candidate, please submit your current resume in an email to email@example.com along with a brief statement letting us know what drew you to apply and why you feel you would be a good fit.
We will accept resumes for this position through Friday, June 30, 2017, and qualified candidates who are being considered for the position will hear back from us within two weeks of receipt of their resumes to discuss next steps. Please do not call or visit our offices to support your application as we will be unable to serve you outside the employment process to which we strictly adhere for all openings at our organization.
We retain on file for a period of 6 months all resumes submitted for open positions in order that we might consider them for other openings that arise.