Our gift sets are a curation of creations made by women & families in the US and around the world. These beautiful boxes, nestled with ethical goods and story cards about the Artisans who made each item, are perfect for your friends, family, clients, and colleagues. Our gift sets are great to give for any reason in any season. Every purchase helps restore Artisan lives towards purpose & abundance. Volume discounts are available for orders over $1,000. Please click here to learn more. Happy Giving!
This box includes:
Meron Leather Tray: The perfect, minimal catch-all. Serving impoverished women and families, Meron strives to provide opportunities through training and growth paired with living wages for artisans overcoming generational poverty in Ethiopia. This is more than a job, as Meron works hard to create a platform where all artisans reach their personal dreams. What’s more, Meron creates sustainable and ethical fashion with high-quality, original designs.
Batik Bone Bottle Opener: Discovered by our Executive Director, Beth, on one of her Ugandan Craft Market adventures, this stunning hand-carved bottle opener is the perfect bar accessory. The black & white bone inlay makes it as beautiful as it is useful!
- Approx. 3 1/4" W from the inside & 1.5"H
- Hand-carved wood & painted bone inlay.
- Purposefully made by men & women overcoming poverty in Uganda.
- Gifting card detailing each gift in the box.
- All hand-wrapped in crinkle paper, tissue, and gift box.
- A hand-written gift card to send a message to your recipient.
- Lifestyle photography by Leandra Creative Co.