Leather Cross Bracelet
Handmade by students at vocational schools in Honduras and Haiti.
- Length varies from 7”-9”
- Crafted with intention, 100% oil tanned leather
- Antiqued Brass Snap Closure
- Pewter Cross made in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Purposefully made by young men in Honduras who are receiving a vocational and academic education in the program
- 100% of your purchase brings community-based love, hope, and empowerment to individuals in need
All finishes are of high quality. However, this is a handmade item and by nature, there could be natural flaws in the leather or slight variations in color, adding to the unique character of each individual product.