Our gift sets are a curation of creations made by women & families in the US and around the world. These beautiful boxes, nestled with ethical goods and story cards about the Artisans who made each item, are perfect for your friends, family, clients, and colleagues. Our gift sets are great to give for any reason in any season. Every purchase helps restore Artisan lives towards purpose & abundance.
We are here for your ethical gift needs! If you need larger quantities than we show available, please email us at email@example.com and we can work to pull together a gift assortment and quantity to suit your needs. Volume discounts are available for orders over $1,000. Please click here to learn more. Happy Giving!
This box includes:
- Oval Jinja Bowl: Discovered by our Executive Director, Beth, on one of her Ugandan Craft Market adventures, this stunning hand-carved, wooden bowl set is named after the city it was found in. The black & white bone inlay makes it as beautiful as it is useful!
- Dimensions: Approx. 8" L X 5" W X 1.5" H
Meron Leather Journal: Serving impoverished women and families, Meron strives to provide opportunities for training and growth paired with living wages for artisans overcoming generational poverty in Ethiopia.
- 100% leather
- Dimensions: 9" H x 6.25" W
- Journal insert included. Fits a Moleskin journal
- Handstamped Ethiopian Bookmark
- Fashion & Compassion ink pen.
- Gifting card detailing each gift in the box.
- All hand-wrapped in crinkle paper, tissue, and gift box.
- A hand-written gift card to send a message to your recipient.
- Lifestyle photography by Leandra Creative Co.